192.168.1.100 router login admin password to wifi. 192.168.l.l00 is the IP address used by the various router manufacturers as the default address for the router itself. This address is mostly used by computers in private home networks controlled by Linksys routers.
If you have only 1 router and you have 1 computer chance, its address is 192.168.1.100. If you cannot access this address, you may have some kind of network configuration problem. For ip finding problems you can search our site for a lot of topics available.
192.168.1.100 Class C is the private IP address. Private IP addresses are reserved for private networks that are not part of the Internet. Although most home networks are connected to the internet, they are not part of it. Instead, a network router acts as a gateway and redirects network data to the appropriate computer in the home network.
This allows several computers to share a single ISP connection, but the downside is that home computers cannot be accessed directly from the Internet (but this can also be a good thing considering the number of viruses and trojans there).
Most network routers can be configured specifically to make some computers on a private network visible on the Internet.
The 192.168.1.100 administrator web interface is created by the network router, rather than by a web server, such as on this page. This means that there is a good change for you to let you know what problems you’ve experienced, to find the default admin password here, and to fix it without having to get help from outside.
How to install the Linksys router first:
1) Select the Linksys router you are interested in. Be sure to check the number of network exit ports that should be smaller than the number of computers you want to connect to (if you want to use a wired connection). If you want to set up a wireless network, check if the wireless speed supported by the router meets your needs.
2) Open the box and add all the details (antennas, etc.) to the Linksys router. Plug in.
3) If you are going to use a wireless connection, make sure that the router is placed in a place that will not block the signal.
4) Turn on the router. Wait for 20-30 seconds until you finish the boot. Make sure your Internet modem is on and connected to a cable or DSL cable.
5) Connect the router from your internet provider (ISP) to the cable / DSL modem. This is done with an Ethernet cable. Be sure to connect to the correct port (WAN or Internet). You do not need to turn off the router for this.
6) If you are going to use a wired connection, connect your computer to the router with another Ethernet cable. If you are going to use Wi-fi, you can skip this step.
7) Turn on your computer. If you have used a wired connection, the internet should be accessible after this step. For a wireless connection, you need to select your Linksys router network in the Windows connection dialog box.
If the internet connection on your computer does not work at this point, it means that you need to make some settings in the router setup.
1) Type http://192.168.1.1 from your computer. This address is used by all Linksys routers to access the router setup. Use Administrator as user name and blank password. In most cases it will work. Please have a look at our router password database or search the Internet for the default password for your Linksys router.
>>> Click All Router Password Page <<<
2) You can check the status of your Internet connection in the “Status” section. If the Internet does not appear to be connected, you should consult your ISP to make sure that your router is properly configured to the router.
3) After correcting any errors in your Internet connection, you may want to set up a wireless network on your Linksys router. The wireless network is identified by the SSID (service set identifier). The SSID is the name of the network that appears in your “Wireless Network Connection” dialog box in Windows. Replace the SSID with the name you want and go to the next step. The SSID settings are located under the Wireless-> Basic Wireless Settings tab.
4) After setting up name for your Linksys network you need to enable encryption for it to make sure no one except you can access it. Under Wireless->”Wireless Security” section input your secret key to “passphrase” edit box. This is WEP key which Windows will require you to enter when you connect to your wireless network.
5) Go to your computer, connect to the network identified with SSID from step 4, type WEP key you created in step 5 and you should be ready to go. After this your Linksys router setup should be complete.